Couple Coaching Help in decision making
Couple Coaching: Help guide couples to make a choice and confirm or not their international mobility project.
This 4 hour session helps couples measure the impact of expatriation on their personal life, family and work, to identify strengths and weaknesses of the project and to make a considered and joint decision.
- Identify, define and confirm coaching objectives and success criteria
- Identify facets and challenges of expatriation: questions, exchange and filmed testimonials from spouses and employees on their expatriation experience.
- Define the expatriation project : motivations analysis, limitations and fears of each couple
- Analyse the project from the individual perspective and from that of the couple
- A 4 hour meeting or 2, 2 hour discussions
- Expatriate film interviews
- Tools to help personal reflection
- Providing tools for effective communication within couples
- 1 year free subscription to Femmexpat.com
6, rue d’Uzès 75002 Paris (M° Grands Boulevards, ligne 8 ou 9)
schedules to be determined on an individual basis
Director of Training / Coaching