Make your expatriation in France a success
A coaching to succeed in your expatriation in France
Half a day coaching session to ease your adaptation and clarify your personal and professional project during your expatriation in France.
Employees during their expatriation in France who want to :
- Get a good start in France
- Overcome the challenges of adaptation and integration
- Identify their own resources to feel successful and confident
- Identify and understand the difficulties tied to settling and integrating oneself in France
- Assess the impact of expatriation on all areas of their life (professional, personal, family, social…)
- Identify the cultural gap and acquire the key competencies to adapt successfully
- Find useful information, ideas and contacts with regards to their situation
- Clarify and build their personal and professional project during expatriation
The work progresses through discussions with the coach, personal inquiry, practical advice that fit to the expectations and specific needs of the participant
- Discussion on how expatriation is envisioned
- Assess the impact on expatriation in the different areas of their life
- Questioning on understanding cultural gap and the needed skills and attitudes
- Find solutions, ideas, informations and contacts to ease integration
- Build their personal and professional project (goal, action plan)
“It helped me pinpoint things I need to be aware of to make this move a success” Brian, Canada.
“Very good informative session, thanks for your help” Chin, China.
6, rue d’Uzès 75002 Paris (M° Grands Boulevards, ligne 8 ou 9)
or via Skype
Director of Coaching Department