Professional spouse support
Assessing skills and professional project when arriving abroad or in France
A tailored support in 3 phases to clarify the professional project and to provide a new professional dynamic when arriving abroad or in France.
FOR WHO ?
Expat spouses seeking employment abroad or in France.
- To support spouses/partners in the conception of their professional projects and along during their job search abroad or in France.
- To provide support to help candidates maintain a positive energy, innovate and get in touch.
1hr of free interview to approve the support and the choice of consultant
15h of meeting with our consultant spread out during a 3-months period and divided in 3 key steps
- Assessment of skills and competencies : analysis of achievements before expatriation, review of motivations, first trails regarding the definition of a project.
- Shaping the project : help regarding the update of communication tools (CVs, letters), targeting of means and scope of research.
- Implementation of the project : preparation for interviews, organization of job search, help with networking.
A phone follow-up during the 3 following months will also be provided.
- To provide individuals with the tools which are essential to the achievement of an efficient professional integration. A flexible method and spread-out meetings, which give the candidates enough space and time to reflect on the new situation they are facing.
- A welcoming team and a powerful network which boost self-confidence and integration
« A real help which has allowed me to have a foot in the door after a long period of inactivity » Selvi, India
« A very well structured support which has given me enough space to breathe in-between meetings » Roberto, Brésil
« This phase of preparation and reflexion has allowed me to find a job in France that matches my profile and objectives » Julia, USA
6, rue d’Uzès 75002 Paris (M° Grands Boulevards, ligne 8 ou 9) – From 9am to 6pm or via skype
Director of Coaching/Training Department